Love hurts!

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

friendless

my friends hate me! although they didnt say but i know! why cant they treat me as a friend? y? y? i want to cry but how? if i could choose i want to have a simple life! just wan a simple life! i just want someone to care and luv me! and some real friends! in sch they treat me very cold they say is my temper, wad can i do when i am born like tat! i feel as extra as reagan! no, no, at least he got some frienz i should say i am a lonely soul die lonely live lonely! i know my temper but i cant control it wad should i do?

1 Comments:

  • At September 22, 2007 at 1:45 AM, Blogger Xiao Ying said…

    shin ying,i'm layying orh!!~~~
    who treat u no good tell me....
    i go to scold them...ok??hahahha...
    if realli tak boleh tahan..
    hope u will change school lolzz...
    no need see their face colour..
    later u will sad again...
    dont cry n sad liao lolzz
    muz keep in smile.....^^
    jia jia uuu orh!!!!!
    smile always ya.....!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home